Riyad Hossain, a guy from Uttara, got into coma roughly 4 months ago when something tragic happened to him. That tragedy was Marlboro Advance getting banned. It was so hard for Riyad that he couldn’t tolerate it and thus, went to coma. But a miracle occurred and Riyad woke up from his coma on 3rd June at 12:45 pm. Riyad loved smoking, a lot. His love for smoking was so much that, his Instagram account was filled with pictures of him smoking or holding a cigarette. That’s why, when he woke up, the first thing he said to the peon was, “Can I get a Benson Switch? Here’s 12 Taka” but when the peon replied that Benson Switch is now 13 Taka, Riyad fell back into coma. Our prayers are with Riyad and his family.